When I met Claudia in the Saltroom last week she looked super elegant in our black Crêpe de Chine blouse and white silk bow styled with narrow black trousers and heels. She is 48 years old, married and has three teenagers. Claudia Huth used to work in the hotel business and now after 20 years as a mother and wife she opened the SALTROOM in Hamburg with her girlfriend and business partner Fatima Liebke. Since ancient times the healing effect of salt has been appreciated. In the SALTROOM you can enjoy this by relaxing in the salt-lined roomes. You can also enjoy the benefits through massages or yoga. "I want to offer people a place for wellbeing and energy" says Claudia. And this is indeed what she does. Just watch the video.
1. Why is this top your favorite from 7 Chic Avenue?
.. It is very versatile. I can combine it elegant or casual.
2. When do you wear it?
.. Whenever I feel like it.
3. What is your favorite accessory?
.. My black Fendi Pekaboo.
4. What is your most important piece of make-up?
5. What is most important to you, when you decide what to wear?
.. I need to feel 100% comfortable.
6. The favorite item in your wardrobe?
.. My black leather leggings.
7. Your biggest fashion mistake?
.. I don’t remember – there were too many…
8. What is the first thing you check, when you look in a mirror?
9. What is your best styling advice?
.. Always combine inexpensive clothes with expensive shoes or an expensive handbag. Never the opposite!
10. What top are you missing in your wardrobe?
.. I really don’t miss anything specific, but you can never have enough.