Franziska Klemann is an ambitious young woman. She writes about upcoming fashion and beauty labels on her blog Klischee.
“It is exciting and inspiring to look behind the scenes of these labels, because you build up a real connection to the product”, she says. She wants to bring her interest in media, beautiful things in life and her sense for finances together when starting in PR after her studies. We met Franziska for an interview and talked about red lips and the importance of basic pieces.
1. Why is this top your favorite from 7 Chic Avenue?
.. I love silk and puristic design. When it comes to clothes I am not that much into trying new things and like to rely on high-quality classics. This Top from 7 Chic Avenue can be styled elegant or casual, that’s what I like about it! It’s just so versatile.
2. When do you wear it?
.. Every time I want to look great and don’t want to compromise on anything (for example for events or meetings). Combined with jeans, pumps and red lips you are perfectly styled.
3. What is your favorite accessory?
.. Definitely rings. Cared hands are very important for me and a perfect manicure looks even more beautiful with a great ring.
4. What is your most important piece of make-up?
.. Lipstick! If it’s the perfect red colour, you can even skip mascara.
5. What is most important to you, when you decide what to wear? / When you choose an outfit?
.. I want to feel comfortable throughout the day in it and still look great. Moreover it has to fit my style. Therefore I often come back to white, black, grey and khaki. I quickly feel dressed which is why I trust in high-quality basics. They always look great.
6. What is your favorite item in your wardrobe?
.. At the moment it’s my black leather-top from Allsaints with the back neckline. I totally love it!
7. Your biggest fashion mistake?
.. Fortunately I have sorted them all out. But it might be the the low-rise trousers of the 2000’s.
8. What is the first thing you check, when you look in a mirror?
.. My lipstick. It has to sit.
9. What is your best styling advice?
.. Less is more! I rather invest in 1-2 quality pieces, than stock up in contemporary fashion.
10. What top are you missing in your wardrobe?
.. The perfectly falling grey cashmere top.